Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Is the person above naughty or nice?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Rick is super nice and naughty ;)
  • johnmfp68
    johnmfp68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    nah, hes definitely nice since he responded with an emoji. that's a dead give away. ;)

I see what you did there

• Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    johnmfp68 wrote: »
    nah, hes definitely nice since he responded with an emoji. that's a dead give away. ;)

I see what you did there

Well now I know you aren't Stevie Wonder.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Naughty
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

Jo-- I'm just me. You know that. Im a little of this and a little of that. You just think cause I have a Jersey accent I have a naughty side. lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Jo-- I'm just me. You know that. Im a little of this and a little of that. You just think cause I have a Jersey accent I have a naughty side. lol

Ohhh pullllease ..you are naughty naughty..
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

then how did i get on Santa's nice list this year?
  • Amazingday8953
    Amazingday8953 Posts: 1,729 Member
    Options
    She my fav naughty
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

We both know naughty gets you the better presents :p>:)

Amazing is nice and naughty
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options

wait, who said anything about presents? I was on the nice list but instead of presents, I asked him to donate elf made money to my favorite charities. I'm so nice, I don't want presents. lol I like to give more than I like to receive. (and I know you will turn that comment into something naughty somehow. lol)
  • johnmfp68
    johnmfp68 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm santa. Got lots of gifts
  • Amazingday8953
    Amazingday8953 Posts: 1,729 Member
    Options
    And left the door wide open for the naughty.... You sure you were on the nice list? Or wishes he was on the nice list list?

wait, who said anything about presents? I was on the nice list but instead of presents, I asked him to donate elf made money to my favorite charities. I'm so nice, I don't want presents. lol I like to give more than I like to receive. (and I know you will turn that comment into something naughty somehow. lol)

• slimgirljo15
    Options

Lol....yeah I heard you like to give :D
    Look up naughty in the dictionary and his pic is there ..

Naughty and nice amazing :*
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    And left the door wide open for the naughty.... You sure you were on the nice list? Or wishes he was on the nice list list?

haha. Jo and I have been friends for a long time. She knows I have many sides. Of course I have a naughty side, but truth be told she knows I'm as a loyal as loyal gets when it comes to my friends...naughty is fun, but I don't take pride in it... I do take pride in loyalty. Jo rocks.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

haha. Jo and I have been friends for a long time. She knows I have many sides. Of course I have a naughty side, but truth be told she knows I'm as a loyal as loyal gets when it comes to my friends...naughty is fun, but I don't take pride in it... I do take pride in loyalty. Jo rocks.

Aww :* you Rock too ..
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options
    perfectly both!
  • amberschofield56
    amberschofield56 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Nice secretly naughty
  • mablade18
    mablade18 Posts: 6,397 Member
    Options