results???

Options
I was just wondering how long it takes to start seeing results. Ive lost 10 lbs and still don't notice a difference. Some days my jeans feel a little loose (not a lot) and other days they fit me like they normally do. So how long did it take you guys to notice a difference?

Replies

• royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    That is a hard question, because we see ourselves day in and day out and so we don't see the results. I know I did not see my results until I lost maybe 25 pounds. I also know that people notice it more and I would try to tell them, but I don't. Try on clothes that helps out too to reinforce that you are losing. Also looking at pictures helps reinforce the changes. Take them often and date them so you can track your progress. You will see the changes in time. Just don't give up. :smile:
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    True. Some people don't notice results in themselves. Taking pictures and comparing helps. Also, trust the measuring and record keeping you are doing. Calorie deficit works!

I didn't notice in me until I reached my goal. I guess I didn' t trust my eyes or even my clothes.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures.

I still have a hard time seeing it in the mirror. Pictures have helped me see the difference.
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I never took pictures when i started and now I regret it. I took some body pictures yesterday. Hopefully I can see changes soon. I want want to look thinner for my bday in October.
  • ashowers36
    ashowers36 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I noticed the same thing with my pants. It could be water retention is the reason for why some days they are loose and others they are normal. The fluid in your body fluctuates through out the day and day to day. That is why sometimes it may look like there has been a shift of weight from one part of the body to another.