Pregnant friends?

Options
2»

Replies

• Megz1982
    Megz1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We are all different people and all pregnancies are different, even for the same person so don't compare. My daughter, I was severely underweight when I got pregnant with her and blew up like a house, steady all nine months and threw up once. My son, ugh, 7 years later, I was normal ER/bmi, sick as a dog for six months, got real influenza and strep and lost a ton of weight. Then, gained it back over the next two months. Then boom, last month packed on twenty pounds. I had not changed my eating or activity. This one, another 7 years later, yes I must be crazy to have a teenage daughter and newborn, I am almost 7 weeks and so far, I have been sick sick sick but randomly have days where I feel better and can eat more, I fluctuate weight based on fluids cause of nausea/vomiting and diarrhea/constipation bouts, new with this one but overall weigh the same. Also, losing my hair w this one. My daughter, I ate breakfast food, my son, I ate fruit and sweet tarts lol. This one, can't wait to find out :) good luck and don't be so hard on yourself. It's normal to be concerned and it is healthy to not just say eh, I am eating like a brick sh-- house so you're doing great. Just eat healthy n if u give into a craving here n there, you're prego, it's okay :)
  • Kentishcat2310
    Kentishcat2310 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 13 weeks pregnant, feel free to add me. I lost 5 stone before getting pregnant. Logging has become a lifestyle for me now, If I keep logging while pregnant hopefully it be easier to get back on track when I've had the baby. I also want to keep active as much as possible.