I'm 44! Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    47. Feel free to add me as well.
  • ScorpioFit78
    ScorpioFit78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not quite 40 yet but it's coming up fast!! Feel free to add me if anyone wants a supportive friend.
  • Heathmx_2014
    Heathmx_2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    47 here and in the best shape of my life, looking forward to the future.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Turning 41 this month. Getting my health & fitness back on track. Feel free to add me! B)
  • ddoud71
    ddoud71 Posts: 2,741 Member
    Options
    Looking good @fanceegirl75
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much @ddoud71
  • revolutiontruth
    revolutiontruth Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and was on here last year. I fell away and gained some weight back but I'm back on here and more committed than ever to get and stay healthy. Add me if you want
  • fitgirldc
    fitgirldc Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    45 Here! Strengthening my mental and physical wellness. If I live to be 80, I want to be tight! You can add me!
  • Asaliamarie
    Asaliamarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 :) I'm also a wanna be marathoner! I'm back from a long break on mfp ready to get back to feeling healthy and strong!! I need encouraging friends too! Add me!
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    43 and looking to stay strong and healthy add me if you like!! Lost focus for a bit but back on track!! I can see 50 calling my name and want to embrace it as strong as I can be!! I run 3 days, spin 3 days and want to start adding lifting in that mix!!
  • luciomonterisi
    luciomonterisi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    JW_Reece wrote: »
    44 Years young here and at the very beginning of my weight loss journey. Make no mistake, it's certainly not my FIRST one, but I firmly believe it's my last one. I've reached the point in my life (and age) where I'm tired of being discplined, motivated, and in control of everything in my life EXCEPT my weight/health. I've forever battled letting this control me.

Looking for inspiring and motivating friends to network with who share a similar journey or goal!

Jeffery

Right words buddy
  • BeckyAdkins719
    BeckyAdkins719 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also in my 40s and have lofty fitness goals ;) looking for like-minded friends...please add me
  • Arch799
    Arch799 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add