Why can't I girl??

Options
2»

Replies

• hollyvalli
    hollyvalli Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Can do ponys and buns. Bought a curling iron about a month ago. Tried that twice, semi successfully but the burns on my ears just healed last week. Think I will watch more videos on YouTube and Sephora before I try that again.. :#
  • angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    But why?

NO POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS !!!!![/quote]

I don't get it? It's a guy with a messy bun. Nothing less, nothing more. [/quote]

^^^I'm with you! Whoever flagged you is super sensitive. You didn't say ANYTHING political. People are just amazingly sensitive. Annoying.

Edit: It was probably pie_eyes --> their account was deactivated.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Practice practice practice. I have always been good with make up, Hair not so much. The tutorials are a great help. I have just watched one where the young lady uses those small kitchen sponge/scourers as curlers and makes perfect ringlets.....yeah not going to try that as with my luck my I would tangle them so badly I would have to cut them out. But one thing I will advise. Practice a new look first so you can correct any mistakes and know exactly what you are doing before trying it on a night out.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i taught myself as a young teenager

then i went to beauty school

i guess i girl pretty well

but yea practice is what it takes
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My secret to a perfect ponytail is a baseball cap. I wear them every day I'm not at work.

I do makeup every day though. So I guess it balances out.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Is it possible you're a dude?

Invited the husband to take a closer look...we have definitely ruled that out! Lol!

Maybe you need to verify the husbands preferences.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I've watched so many tutorials on YouTube for "fancy" braided hairstyles & I can never get that stuff down. I can do ponytails, I can do buns, I can do pigtails, simple standard braids, but when it gets to that french braid or anything like that, nope. I'm out of the loop. I usually just leave my hair down, or let it dry wavy & occasionally (for special occasions) curl it, but other than that, I can't be bothered lol.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    my hair is a pain. i can't do anything with it but the ponytail, pigtails, bun and if i'm lucky, a french braid
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I can't girl either. I got the ponytail down, but I can't braid and can't/don't do makeup. Though I'm fine with the no makeup thing now, I remember crying when I was younger after putting on makeup and asking my mom how it looked. She said it made me look more professional. Not a mean thing to say, but I was upset that I needed to put this crap on my face everyday to make people think I was a better person. *steps off soapbox*