calling all parents, share your funny kid stories with me!

Options
lenoresdream
lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
So I miss my friend's kids and my nephews real bad and I need some funny kid stories to help me smile and get my cute kid fix till I can see my babies this weekend *_*

Any funny stories you can share?

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    You know the saying kids say the darndest things??? My oldest son was born when i was 16 and my husband was an 18 year old Marine. The other Marines in his unit didn't have kids, so my sons 2nd birthday was him and 20 Marines. They brought him gifts like toy helicopters and tanks. As they were playing with him I hear shoot that m***** f*****. So I'm like guys really??? Well for the next 5 years all helicopters were known as MFs. No matter what I said...still MF. He didn't believe me bc I was "just a girl". Lol. So my mother comes to visit. Grandma look at that m***** f*****. :# She looked at me all shocked, I said welcome to the Marine Corps. *shrug*

That's so cute and also what I'm going to start calling them!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My nephew was 3. He walked out of the bathroom and my mum asks "did you wash your hands?" He says no. Mum days "and why not?" And he responded "coz i didn't pee on them!"
  • PamelaW41
    PamelaW41 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    PamelaW41 wrote: »
    You know the saying kids say the darndest things??? My oldest son was born when i was 16 and my husband was an 18 year old Marine. The other Marines in his unit didn't have kids, so my sons 2nd birthday was him and 20 Marines. They brought him gifts like toy helicopters and tanks. As they were playing with him I hear shoot that m***** f*****. So I'm like guys really??? Well for the next 5 years all helicopters were known as MFs. No matter what I said...still MF. He didn't believe me bc I was "just a girl". Lol. So my mother comes to visit. Grandma look at that m***** f*****. :# She looked at me all shocked, I said welcome to the Marine Corps. *shrug*

That's so cute and also what I'm going to start calling them!

LOL, my husband and I still call them that too :smiley: My son is 27 now, he doesn't think we are funny!?!?!? He always looks at us like we are crazy haha
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Not my kid, but still hilarious. When my friends little boy was around 6 years old he figured out that people who make "video blogs" on YouTube, and decided he should also make videos. So we set him up with a webcam on a computer without internet access so he could make his silly videos without fear of some creeper finding them. It kind of became a thing that we would drink wine and laugh at these videos after he went to bed, until one day we are watching him do a "make-up tutorial" which was basically just him putting dozens of butterfly hair-clips in his hair and laughing like a crazy person; we were cracking up. He then figures out how to put a fake background up like a green screen, lands on a waterfall and has the genius idea that he will pull down his pants to pretend the water fall is him peeing. Of course it doesn't stop there, he gets bored of pretending to pee and begins dancing, with his pants down, head covered in butterfly clips, laughing like a maniac.

It was a train wreck, we were in tears from laughing, but also VERY aware how bad this was. Had to have a talk with him about how it wasnt ok to take his pants off in front of the camera, and not laugh (in front of him) at risk of encouraging him to do it again. We did have to delete the video for obvious reasons, but part of me wishes we could have held onto it to show him as an adult.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I have hundreds of stories. . Why can't I even think of ONE!?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    This just happened. We're having a thunder storm and the boy was like I'm going to go to the basement to go to the bathroom because it's safest. You know thunder comes from the sky and the basement is farther away from the sky.

Um sure why not
  • BlendaBrenda
    BlendaBrenda Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The other day my 6yo asked me to feel her arm muscles. She was exaggerating her huff and puff saying she was so tired from 'rubixing' and really 'feels it'.
    I ask her, what is rubixing?
    Apparently she thought her brothers rubix cube was an exercise tool, and you got muscles by twisting it.
    Oh honey if only it was that easy.
    I almost cried keeping in all the laughter, kids are so cute with what they come up with.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    Hubs and our 6 year old son are home today while I'm at work. DH text me and said that DS was trying to convince DH that his raccoon beanie baby (yes, it's from my childhood, lol) named Raccooney is part of our family and that I gave birth to him.

No. :|

lol
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Okay.. so we are driving and my 8 yr old son is in the front seat because his two friends are in the back and for some reason they get on the subject about how they pee at the urinal and my son says "I just pull it out of the leg-sleeve". . and next thing you know I look over and he's got it sticking out and I say "PUT IT AWAY" but he can see me trying not to laugh and so he says "He's happy". . and I'm like "I don't care. .put it back". and his friends are dying in the back seat . and he repeats himself. ."he's happy" and then he says "He want's a nugget" and he starts poking it with a chicken nugget. .
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We have a squirrel that keeps trying to claw through our screens and windows. Yesterday the boy saw this and grabbed a plastic knife to go shoo it away
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Okay.. so we are driving and my 8 yr old son is in the front seat because his two friends are in the back and for some reason they get on the subject about how they pee at the urinal and my son says "I just pull it out of the leg-sleeve". . and next thing you know I look over and he's got it sticking out and I say "PUT IT AWAY" but he can see me trying not to laugh and so he says "He's happy". . and I'm like "I don't care. .put it back". and his friends are dying in the back seat . and he repeats himself. ."he's happy" and then he says "He want's a nugget" and he starts poking it with a chicken nugget. .

You must have an oversize 8 year old to be able to sit on the front seat lol but my question is did he gave it a drink after?

Naaa. . he wasn't technically big enough but there are only two seatbelts in the back and rather than buy a new car I let him sit in the front. . .

I think we arrived at our destination before he thought to give it a drink. . thankfully! .
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You guys omg. This thread has me laughing so hard! Please share more! :D