Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Why I gain weight within.3 day

Options
Nimi_95
Nimi_95 Posts: 2 Member
Hey,nice to use this site. First of all I wanna to introduce myself my name is namisha I am from Jaipur. I am s thyroid patient and having pcod. I am on medication. I am into gym for last 1month and inches are lost as I last checked my weight on Monday morning before workout and I had one glass of water and ate a 1 banana it was 73.50 kg(at gym) and today I Weighted myself on other weighing machine(not at gym) after having a 1.30 hrs workout and when I checked my self on the machine my weight Increased from last I did and it was 75

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    2 thoughts:
    - you cant compare weights take from different scales, they may not be calibrated equally so they are not comparable. Always weigh on the same scale under as similar conditions as you can make (most people weight first thing in the morning after relieving themselves since that is the easiest time to create consistency)
    - don't take any one weigh in too seriously, there are many many factors that may lead to temporary weight gain, typically due to water retention. If you see a consistent upward trend then its time to adjust, one high reading happens