Will one day of slipping affect my overall progress?

Options
My calorie goal is 1320 everday but yesterday I slipped big time and consumed around 2000 calories. Is this going to affect my progress. I have been maintaining less than 1320 otherwise.

Thanks to anyone who answers!

Replies

• Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Nah I had a massive birthday blow out the other week, I'm talking a few days of eating anything and everything and amazingly I didn't put anything on. 1 slip up now and then doesn't do any damage. Just get back into it today and carry on as normal
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    No it won't affect if you just go back to normal today and continue like that
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    Nope- long term this is just a very small blip.

Note - you may see a temporary gain on the scales at next weigh in. THIS IS NOT FAT, it is likely to be due to more "in transit" food and/or increased fluid retention and in both cases will disappear after a few days back on your plan.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    No.

If you're using the Android app it will give you a weekly average (under "Nutrition", set it to "Weekly") and you can keep an eye on that, it'll show you how much effect one day has.
  • sc0rpi0gal
    sc0rpi0gal Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    No. You have to factor "bad days" into the rest of your life I think. They don't change anything just make you feel crap.