Cones or no cones

Options
Cindy4FunFit
Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
That is the question. With your ice cream. I know if I order my dessert they will be there. So how do you guys take it? Just curious.

Replies

• LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Cones for sure - that's what "makes" it!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    And when you're making it, how big should the cone be? Do you scream for cone type? SUGAR! CAKE! Gimme.
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    cone for the win.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Do you ever double scoop that cone or stay true to just one flavor?
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Hard ice cream is always in a bowl. I live with the fear I will lose a scoop if it's on a cone. Soft serve, especially from DQ, is always in a cone.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    I think it's really gonna depend on your tastes. Everyone is different. I love my sugar cones!!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited July 2016
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Hard ice cream is always in a bowl. I live with the fear I will lose a scoop if it's on a cone. Soft serve, especially from DQ, is always in a cone.

Balance is key. Zen cone. Don't fear the cone.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    No cones. I feel like cones ruin a perfectly wonderful dessert, I cant even get to the last of my ice cream without eating the cone, yuck.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    No cones. I feel like cones ruin a perfectly wonderful dessert, I cant even get to the last of my ice cream without eating the cone, yuck.

I hear you. Sometimes the cone is just a handle. I've been known to get right down to the cone rim and just toss it. I'm done. Wasted cone.

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I love a chocolate/vanilla twist soft serve cone! The last bite of the cone - the bite with the little nooks & crannies - is the very best part!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Mankind is biologically driven to scream for icecream. Sometimes with a cone. It's just our nature, ya'll.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    No cone. I get the biggest size bowl available and throw a bunch of cookie dough in there! :smiley:
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    No cone. I get the biggest size bowl available and throw a bunch of cookie dough in there! :smiley:

Have you ever just eaten straight out of the carton? Like a caveman? Guilty. (No one else touches it.)

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    No cone...except occasionally when I feel like a cone...usually when I'm in some tourist trap on vacation...and then for some reason I like coning it up.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »

Have you ever just eaten straight out of the carton? Like a caveman? Guilty. (No one else touches it.)

All the time! Haha
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    No cone...except occasionally when I feel like a cone...usually when I'm in some tourist trap on vacation...and then for some reason I like coning it up.

What happens on vacation, stays on vacation. Amiright.
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I like Shakes...
  • Keladelphia
    Keladelphia Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    None of that cake cone crap but i'll always choose a solid waffle cone.