Any post preggo journeys?

Options
I just started on MFP for this very reason. I am trying to get back down to pre preg weight of 133, my highest preggo weight was 170 on the day my cute little angel was born. Currently at 141...would love to hear and support other Mom's on the struggle...Add me!

Replies

• ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Fit, Fabulous and Postpartum group on here... I'm still 24 weeks so in the "and pregnant" group :)
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    My son is 11 now but I gained an obscene amount when pregnant. Partially this was because I stopped acting on an eating disorder and partially because I felt justified "eating for 2". When I was 6 weeks postpartum I was 86lb heavier than the day I found out I was pregnant.

It took me 7 years to lose weight the healthy way and get back in shape. I hated being the fat mom and not having energy to play with my son. I had other health issues discovered after his birth that complicated things so I worked with my doctors to set and reach goals.

I came to MFP because after 3 years of maintaining I started gaining back. I gained around 30lb in a year.