Is your spouce skinnier then you?

2»

Replies

• lacyjay87
    lacyjay87 Posts: 104 Member
    BOOKSANDBEACH - I am so happy for you that your honey is supporting you and is trying his best to keep craved foods out of sight as to be out of mind. NOW can your hubby give my hubby a lesson!! :)
  • lacyjay87
    lacyjay87 Posts: 104 Member
    RED_ROAD I feel you girl...I have talked til i'm blue in the face and my hubby has no clue that the more junk he eats the more I want it and the harder my diet is!!!
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    I'm the same, my husband is skinnier than me. And he loses weight easily without trying!

This. Not skinnier. But his weight comes off more easily and he loses weight even when he eats junk and doesn't work out. :sad: :sad:
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    My husband is tall. Like 6'3" tall. He weighs just over 25 pounds over what I weigh. I totally grabbed his slacks one day by accident. Instead of realizing they were his slacks, I thought the hem had come undone. lol
  • Obscuring
    Obscuring Posts: 51 Member
    My fiance is my goal weight! It drives me crazy! I have to make sure he eats /enough/ every day or he will drop weight quickly. I guess all the running he used to do paid off in the form of a high metabolism? hmm...
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    :blushing: Yes.
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    My ex was wayyyy skinnier than me. Lol I always felt like I was going to break him! It bothered me but he didn't mind. He said he liked my body. Now my current boyfriend is average. He's not skinnier. He's pretty fit. Works out a lot.