Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Guess the film from the quote

Options
2»

Replies

• lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    The Godfather

Whether you like it or.not, your in the middle of a war that has been raging for a better part of a thousand years. A blood fued between vampires and lycans. Werewolves.
  • wdunnett1
    wdunnett1 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Underworld.....not sure which one though

You better wake up, the world you live in just a sugar coated topping , There is another world beneath it.
  • SwedishSarah
    SwedishSarah Posts: 4,350 Member
    Options
    Blade.

"And you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in Paris? A Royale with cheese!"
  • TestNamePleaseIgnore
    TestNamePleaseIgnore Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Pulp Fiction.

"A bit of old UltraViolence"
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    Pulp Fiction

"I am that very witch. When I sleep my spirit slips away from my body and dances naked with the devil. That'd how I signed this book. "
  • MA779
    MA779 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The witch

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    Fear and loathing in las Vegas.

Now they worship machines. Now I will build a machine that will destroy them all. Build your strength, feed on them and wait for me to return.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Suicide Squad

"A sharp fast cut would relieve me"
    "It's good to see you are doing better"