Three days down! It's a start, right??

Options
lalee115
lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
edited July 2016 in Getting Started
So, I'm not necessarily new to MFP, but I have been away. I lost about 40lbs last year and stupidly put it mostly back on. I actually want/need to lose 100 and more. I've been back at it for 3 days, and something feels different this time. I'm obsessed with the forums, and I've friended some people for a less solitary feel. Always open for more!

My personal accomplishment this week is that I cooked dinner every night so far, including two nights I was home alone (which is a big deal for me). Tonight, I made a lower calorie meatloaf recipe, and my son and fiance loved it. There's none left! My boy declared it "the best ever".... A serious complement from a kid whose favorite meal is meatloaf. Also, I love looking in my fridge and seeing it slap full of fruit and veggies and good stuff.

Anyway, good luck to everyone journeying and a huge thank you to all you inspirations!

Replies

• AussiePeach
    AussiePeach Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well done on your fresh approach!
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    EVERY successful person on this site, and beyond, started by getting 3 days down! Well done you!
  • sandraallangrimes
    sandraallangrimes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good job! Stay focused, think of your health, it isn't a race, it is your life health and happiness. I too always gain back each year everything I have lost. Well Not this time. That something different you feel.... Well that is a sign! It will work, it won't be easy, you will slip and slide , but don't worry over the little things, just let it go and get right back on track! It can be done. I am here for the Forever haul, add me, I will help support you.