What are single people supposed to do other than eat?

Options

Replies

• BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Words fail me. God bless you OP
  • mummylicious87
    mummylicious87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm healthier when single I get fat living with a guy haha ! They cause me to stress eat Ben and Jerry's when I'm refraining from opening a can of whoop *kitten* haha
  • Domilg23
    Domilg23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    enjoy time alone!
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I go out with friends for a cuppa or something to eat or whatever… you don't need another half todo that stuff with!

When it comes to sex, you can either get a friend with benefits, do one night stands as some girls like todo these days (that one personally isn't for me lol) or make friends with a *kitten* or vibrator or keep it old school and use your fingers

Have fun
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I eat waaaaaay more when i have a relationship cus i want to go out for dinner all the time!
  • GobletofFlames
    GobletofFlames Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You guys are right. I could have a coffee on my balcony or enjoy myself while single. It cheered me up reading your comments yesterday. But today I feel pretty down and miserable. I just don't see why other women can get married and have kids and I can't. What makes me so much worse than them? Even Hitler and bin Laden were married, how come no one wants to be with me? I haven't killed anyone.
  • GobletofFlames
    Options
    I don't understand why men refuse to go on a date with me. Here's the thing. Usually when I meet men at social events or cashiers and random guys like that, I talk to them for only 5 minutes. I tell them my name and hobbies and ask their name and hobbies and then ask if they would like to go on a date sometime and they say no. How can they judge me before t hey even know me? If they went on a date with me and found out I was horrible and rude, OK fine. But they do not even know me. Are you really seriously telling me that they know all about me and what my personality is like within a 5 minutes conversation? It's not even 5 minutes honestly, it does not take that long to say our names and hobbies and what we do for a living. So how can they judge me within 5 minutes? Also I walk past men every single day, I am outside every day for 4-5 hours but no men approach me asking me on a date, why are they judging me when they don't even know me. I guess they don't like how I look?
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why men refuse to go on a date with me. Here's the thing. Usually when I meet men at social events or cashiers and random guys like that, I talk to them for only 5 minutes. I tell them my name and hobbies and ask their name and hobbies and then ask if they would like to go on a date sometime and they say no. How can they judge me before t hey even know me? If they went on a date with me and found out I was horrible and rude, OK fine. But they do not even know me. Are you really seriously telling me that they know all about me and what my personality is like within a 5 minutes conversation? It's not even 5 minutes honestly, it does not take that long to say our names and hobbies and what we do for a living. So how can they judge me within 5 minutes? Also I walk past men every single day, I am outside every day for 4-5 hours but no men approach me asking me on a date, why are they judging me when they don't even know me. I guess they don't like how I look?

I suspect its less about how you look but more about your personality and their perception of you after five minutes. You come across as being quite self engrossed and negative (based on the history of your posts this time round plus those from a couple of years ago).
  • GobletofFlames
    Options
    nope I come across as happy and confident frienda have said. Of course Im going to be a bit more soul bearing on a support forum.

• Redwineandmuscles
    Redwineandmuscles Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I had better have a chat with my husband, we haven't done most of those things in years.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Why do you feel the need to ask every man out after 5 minutes?
  • GobletofFlames
    Options

I don't ask EVERY man out, I haven't asked my father out because I'm not into incest plus I walk past men every day without asking them out. But I ask SOME men out and they say no because they judge me! I am having a very bad day today because I'm ANGRY that I can't have coffee with a man, IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TavistockToad
    Options

I don't ask EVERY man out, I haven't asked my father out because I'm not into incest plus I walk past men every day without asking them out. But I ask SOME men out and they say no because they judge me! I am having a very bad day today because I'm ANGRY that I can't have coffee with a man, IT IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ask your dad.

Why is having coffee with a man the be all and end all to you?

Maybe they say no because they're on MFP....?
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Wow. Seriously hun. You need to be working on yourself before you bring another person into your life. From what I've read, you have some issues going on and I would use this time with you being single to fix whatever needs fixing before you start a new relationship.

• GobletofFlames
    Options
    Wow. Seriously hun. You need to be working on yourself before you bring another person into your life. From what I've read, you have some issues going on and I would use this time with you being single to fix whatever needs fixing before you start a new relationship.

what issues specifically, can you be specific so I know what to work on? thanks :)
  • TavistockToad
    Options

what issues specifically, can you be specific so I know what to work on? thanks :)

Everything you're saying in your other thread....