My exercise calories from yesterday

Options
My exercise calories from yesterday (that I did not eat) are on my diary for today. Is that a new update or does MFP have a glitch this morning?

Replies

• SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I think that might be a glitch, it's never happened to my app or my family (that use the app)
    Try to stay away from yesterday's calories if you can x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My exercise calories from yesterday (that I did not eat) are on my diary for today. Is that a new update or does MFP have a glitch this morning?

did you definitely log them for yesterday?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    smence wrote: »
    I think that might be a glitch, it's never happened to my app or my family (that use the app)

Why should she stay away from yesterday's calories if she has more to play with now if she chooses?
  • RobD520
    RobD520 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    smence wrote: »

Why should she stay away from yesterday's calories if she has more to play with now if she chooses?

I agree.

I actually would love the option to have yesterday's calories carried over. I would find it helpful as sometimes I end up with a larger deficit than I intended at the end of the week; and don't really notice. Though when I lost, I had to fight to not lose to quickly......
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    It's great when you prelog your food and realize the next morning you forgot to eat something. It's like, "Yes! Gimme those mini chocolate chip cookies!"

Disclaimer: I never forget to eat cookies. :)
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Did you log them after midnight?
  • sweetpea813
    sweetpea813 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    It must have been a glitch although I would like to have that option on my dashboard to see how many extra calories I have from exercising. I logged the exercise yesterday morning. When I got up this morning and had my cup of coffee, I noticed that those exercise calories were on my dashboard. I thought it was an update but later I scrolled thru my diary and my exercise from yesterday was listed under exercise today also. It duplicated or something. I deleted it.