Motivation issues

Options
sdgbt
sdgbt Posts: 19 Member
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, but have had motivation issues long before now. To put it in perspective, I made this account a couple of weeks ago and then ran away :|

I don't know how to fix this. I have been on what feels like a million diets and calorie counting plans.

I know it's meant to be about changing my lifestyle rather than going on a diet, but I don't know how to keep going long enough to make it stick.

Does anyone have any suggestions or help? I feel like I will never lose this weight and I am so unhappy with my body, but I end up eating stuff I'm not meant to.

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat whatever you want and log it for a few weeks, then see you can make any small improvements. Get in the habit of logging your intake everyday good or bad. And when you reach your goal, you will have a good idea about portion sizes.
  • tracykreczmer
    tracykreczmer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Who hasn't been on a million diets. .so no more. Make a lifestyle change..start one exercise a day eliminate one bad food..nothing drastic just a little change..every day. No diets..just love yourself by adding movement and taking away a bad food. Hugs u can and will do this!
  • sdgbt
    sdgbt Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words, and they make a lot of sense. I'm a bit embarrassed about my food diary, and feel like I can only log when it is 100% clean and healthy... I'll try to do an honest record from now on.

I really like the idea that you do one little thing every day and over time it will accumulate. That's really encouraging! Add movement and take away bad foods bit by bit is the new plan :)