30 and stuck at 200lbs

Options
Hi,
I have been overweight my entire life. And by my entire life I mean since age 5. Seriously I was a chunker!! And I remained fat with just a couple gleaming years peppered here and there where I achieved a smaller version of myself, only to start eating normally again (with my mother constantly pushing me to "finish my plate") and having reactive hypoglycemic episodes which lead to MORE food!
Then a vicious cycle of weight gain and loss until I ballooned up to a staggering 297lbs after my oldest was born in 04. Then when I had my second son in 07, weight just fell off and It motivated me to try and I lost a lot of weight (over 100lbs to be exact) and got to 180lbs! So then I started with the hypoglycemic episodes again and gained 20lbs and stuck at 200 for a couple years. Then in 2010 started working at a packing plant and found myself eating once a day (one sandwich) and LOTS of energy drinks and cigarettes. I dropped to 150lbs and a size 8! My smallest EVER!
Then one day I found myself in the hospital repeatedly with heart palpitations. I got fired from my job that gave me this beautiful body and gained all my weight back to 200lbs eating organic foods and following a Jillian Micheals plan, working out everyday AND tracking on MFP due to having reactive hypoglycemia, not working at a fast paced job and somehow having severe anxiety after my heart episodes which still happen to this day!!
Gaining the weight back blew out my Gallbladder and I now have digestive issues since its removal (I get bad distention and severe pain in my right side when I over indulge in carbs or sugary foods) no Dr. Can seem to figure out what the *kitten* is wrong with my heart or digestive tract. The cardiologist says my heart is strong and fine and the blood work is all good but I feel exhausted all the time and have no motivation to even do housework. I do what I have to but all I want to do when I get home from work is sleep. Is there ANYONE who delt with this and found a solution or knows what to make my Dr. Do to help me lose weight?

Replies