Some things i wont skimp on

Options
2»

Replies

• markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Full fat everything! Ben and Jerry’s too!
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Coca-Cola from Mexico made with real sugar, and Rye whiskey. I have a 12oz bottle of coke about once a week usually while watching UFC on Saturdays. And every now and then 3-4 times a month a like a few sips of Jim Beam rye whiskey.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Yep. I got used to 2% milk because my husband likes it, but full-fat cottage cheese, yogurt, butter, and real bacon! And low fat ranch dressing is DISGUSTING. (But I do like mixing ranch mix into Greek yogurt to make my own dressing. Fewer calories and actually tastes better than the real thing.)
  • meganlc0
    meganlc0 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Real Butter. Kerrygold butter FTW, it's always so soft and perfect. Ice Cream! If it isn't Häagen-Dazs I'm not touching it.
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Coca-Cola from Mexico made with real sugar, and Rye whiskey. I have a 12oz bottle of coke about once a week usually while watching UFC on Saturdays. And every now and then 3-4 times a month a like a few sips of Jim Beam rye whiskey.

Ooh I forgot about my scotch...Chivas Regal neat please!
  • sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bacon. I don't do sad strips of turkey.

I here you there! Turkey bacons gross
  • sej1990
    Options
    lalee115 wrote: »
    I totally agree with the bacon! Also cheese, ranch dressing and peanut butter (grew up on Jif, just can't eat anything else).

Jiffs my fav too! Especially extra crunchy lol
  • sej1990
    Options
    Full fat dairy for freakin' sure. That skim, low-fat nonsense is unbearable after the glory that is full-fat food. Desserts. None of that "banana ice cream" or those "black bean brownies" for me. And real wheat. I'm not making pizza crust with cauliflower. Actually, I guess I just don't buy into those "diet" substitutions anymore. I've tried them all in the past, but they didn't make me happy, they didn't taste good, and they didn't help me lose weight any faster. So why bother?

U have strong willpower
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Truffle cheese and milk chicolate
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    sej1990 wrote: »
    Full fat dairy for freakin' sure. That skim, low-fat nonsense is unbearable after the glory that is full-fat food. Desserts. None of that "banana ice cream" or those "black bean brownies" for me. And real wheat. I'm not making pizza crust with cauliflower. Actually, I guess I just don't buy into those "diet" substitutions anymore. I've tried them all in the past, but they didn't make me happy, they didn't taste good, and they didn't help me lose weight any faster. So why bother?

U have strong willpower

Only sometimes :s