Calling all Banks Fans and Friends!!!!

Options
Has anyone noticed that Banks does not have a clear picture of himself on his profile?!! :glasses:

His display picture is bothering me because it looks like he has no arms!! :noway:

ANYONE out there who thinks that Banks needs to post a new, more flattering picture of himself say "BUMP"!

B U M P !!!

Replies

• pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that Banks does not have a clear picture of himself on his profile?!! :glasses:

His display picture is bothering me because it looks like he has no arms!! :noway:

ANYONE out there who thinks that Banks needs to post a new, more flattering picture of himself say "BUMP"!

B U M P !!!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    lmao! BUMP!

kinda hard to play baseball with no arms, huh! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    woot woot bump
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Doh, ok ok, I'll see what I can find.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YES!!!!!!! It looks like the suit is too big...so Banks, update your photo!!! :laugh: :tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    Options

YEA!!!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    zing! :glasses:
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    BANKS! BANKS! BANKS! BANKS! BANKS! BANKS! BANKS! BANKS! BANKS!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • banks1850
    Options
    ok well, I don't really have a lot of pictures of just me. I have a lot with the wife, feel free to look at those, there are a bunch on the site.

LOL. I did change it to one that I took on the cruise in January, it's just a head shot though (I was squinting a bit), I made that my front for now. I'll try and see if the wife can take some more recent ones. I'm going to the Sox Yankees tomorrow with the guys, maybe I can get one of them to take a couple of pictures there.

Check out my pictures thought, there are a couple of me as Barf (John Candy in spaceballs), we have a halloween party every year, I loved that costume. Plus there is a nice action shot of me taking a shot as barf from the ice luge.

you wanna see some funny pictures of me? Look at these, I was in high school football (I was number 11), I found these the other week when looking through some old stuff, and scanned em in to send to a buddy. Wow, memories! Boy was I skinny back then!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/Banks1850/football1.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm92/Banks1850/football2.jpg
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Nice pic banks!! :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hubba hubba banks!!!! lol

I like this one much better than the suit! lol...its more like what I picture when you're giving us the 101's on chat LOL

hugs!!! your wife is lovely too btw!!!
    Ali
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Barf from Spaceballs!!!
    :heart: that movie:laugh:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Well thanks folks. I have pictures from last summer, ooh they are bad, I have a stomach like a fitness ball! Maybe someday I'll be confident enough to post them for you guys and we can all make fun of the former me. I'll name those days the Ribs and Sam Adams days!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Hi Banks, had no idea what you looked like till now. Nice picture:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    Options

Hi Banks, had no idea what you looked like till now. Nice picture:bigsmile:

well, now you know. :tongue: I'm a big, tall goofy looking white guy that squints too much and is starting to go grey on the sides. :cry:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Cute picture:flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    What an improvement! Funny tho - You still don't have arms!

Here's to the Sam Adams Dayz! God I miss them! :drinker:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Look in his profile-only hands:laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Why do we all love Banks so much...he's a prince...he's Mr. Congeniality...he's entertaining...he's a friend to men and women!

Thanks for all of your posts Banks!