Healthy BMI!

Options
12Sarah2015
12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
10 months postpartum. Fit into all my prepregnancy clothes. As I'm home, not working, I had to choose to be more active. No money or time for the gym. The most I spent was on a skipping rope. Going for walks outside, running in the backyard,YouTube Leslie sansone helped (and baby loves this music now) as I had to take things slowly as I had severe diastasis Recti. Now all is fine, I'm doing more active workouts like skipping, YouTube Jessica smith tv and strength training with YouTube mommy bikini body. The challenge now is not so much losing weight (though more would be good) but getting healthier with strength training. I will b able to do push-ups soon! My food has got healthier without knowing by simply logging. Still have the occasional splurge on chocolate, chips, felafel, sour cream or butter each week, but I calculate it more now and make sure I exercise that day. For me cutting carbs at lunch (not brekkie or dinner) helped lose weight. Oats, tuna and eggs were my filling foods.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!