Hey ladies! Let's be pals!

Options
I'm Katie! I'm 5'9", and looking to lose another 17-22 pounds, but I've lost 51 already! I've been on MFP for a bit but sadly, a lot of my accountabilibuddies have fallen off the wagon and aren't around anymore. I'd love some new friends to cheer on and keep me excited about this journey!

Replies

• lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie! !! Count me in!!! I'm 5'2" and need to lose 17 lbs. So fsr have lost 5lbs. Feel free to add me!!!
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I've added you, I have a fair bit more to loose than you, I'm 5"1 and I've lost 14lbs so far

Anyone else can feel free to add too, the more he merrier :) x
  • suvoth
    suvoth Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me
  • epac0127
    epac0127 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sent request
  • walaker
    walaker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been a lurker for yeeaaarrrsss, but I'm just discovering how beneficial the community can be. 5'8", down 45, still a ways to go :)
  • Kdp2015
    Kdp2015 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like, 5'10 lost 40 and now trying to maintain...
  • ShyShineGirl
    ShyShineGirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ill add you!! and anyone else who wants to add me go ahead!! :)
  • ruemoo
    ruemoo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and am looking for friends as well, please add me if you like. I'm 5'3 and am trying to lose about 70lbs, so I'm in it for the long haul.
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! I have lost 49 pounds in the last 6 months using MFP and am still looking to go further. Having supportive MFP pals has gotten me through some difficult times and I find the good ones are invaluable. Let's be friends!
  • liv_emmett
    liv_emmett Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to have another friend for motivation and encouragement purposes x
  • mamahoover
    mamahoover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! I'm 39, and at an all time high for me.....i need to lose 40lbs, and I'm starting now!!
  • babyblick88
    babyblick88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm an encourager and log in daily! Let's do this!
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm down 11.2 lbs, and I have 14.8 lbs to go! We can do this because anything is possible if you give it 100% effort.
  • shannyo
    shannyo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! Looking for weight loss buddies and inspiration
  • Julie010269
    Julie010269 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love some supportive friends too. I've lost 21lbs so far and have 42 to go. Let's help each other :smile:
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if 8 haven't already sent you a friend request!

5'9 with 100lbs or so to lose. My first goal is to lose 30lbs and be the lightest I can remember then take the next step of my journey!

<3 K
  • monkeyhead194
    monkeyhead194 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2, weighing at 192 :(. My goal is to get to 130-145lb weight rage and need some positive feedback and support from all you beautiful women and i shall do the same so we can all feel our best :) feel free to add me!