On and off with Myfitnesspal, help me stay motivated!

Options
Hello out there!

My name is Connie and I am from beautiful, sunny San Diego! I love working out and staying in shape, and eating healthy, too! I am vegetarian, too, so it'd be great to meet some fellow vegetarians! But I am ok with anyone who is ready and willing to eat healthy and get motivated!

Even though I love working out and eating healthy, I find it hard to stay focused while I'm in school. My classes take up so much of my time, and my biggest stress is not having the time to make healthy meals for me and my husband. Also, working out sometimes takes a back seat to studying. Right now, I'm doing pretty well, because I am not working full time, so it's nice to be able to work out and make healthy meals. I really, really, really want to stay motivated and keep up this awesome streak I've been on (about five weeks)!

Anyone out there looking for motivation and an accountibilibuddy? Please add me! This is my first time reaching out to the community, so I'm not sure how it all works. Feel free to message me!

Replies

• Jlo121804
    Jlo121804 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi @connieb619 .... I live at the Jersey Shore and I'm also looking for some support motivation and POSITIVE VIBES!!! I honestly love cooking and have just mastered the art of prepping my food as that was the ONLY way success was happening for me in the past! I recently realized that emotional eating was downfall! Ugh! I'm a 44 yr old freelanced court Stenographer and my job is hectic at times, but I'm also getting licensed in nutrition as that's where my heart is! I'd love to connect! By the way, What are you studying?