Random Questions (fitness).... Good answers.

Options
PixieQueen25
PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
I'd like to start a message board for random questions... I'd like good and precise answers as much as possible lol.

Random question 1. Does excersizing make you Super Bloated before losing the weight?

_I mean I am a girl, and I do have moments of "bloatedness.." But I really want to know if extreme excercize such as "insanity" will make you bloated... or atleast "feel bloated" before losing weight more weight...or maybe the question is "rounder in the abs..."_

I was 221 when I started insanity i had a lot of water weight... I lost 6 pounds after Week One. The reason I thought it was water weight is because it's normal for me to lose 6 pounds at the beginning of the month... gain it back and lose it again... every month... If I do get bloated... it's only just a little bit.

Now on day 10 of INSANITY and I feel better. I am at 215. pounds.. and I already feel amazing... BUT... I am sooo bloated... or.. "rounder in the ab... region." I don't feel gassy or full. Just can look at the shape it its rounder or bloated...

The abs are definately tighter too.. which I know is good! :)

Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else???

(I know this is not a medical site... but please don't ask if I'm pregnant... cause I am not!!!!! LOL)