accurate?

Options
how accurate is this site apparently my food report said to eat more to lose weight?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Eat more to lose weight? Give us more context. Where did you read that?
  • Kdp2015
    Kdp2015 Posts: 519 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Maybe it meant eat more filling nutritionally dense food??
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    You're not hitting 1200 cals?
  • Kdp2015
    Kdp2015 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    You're not hitting 1200 cals?
    Oh the end of day report!! The diet of the year seems to be eat more to weigh less so I was assuming you meant that! :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    If the site is telling you to eat more, it's to make sure you meet your nutrition requirements. You can still lose consistently eating below 1000 calories (when the warning pops up), but you would start losing more muscle and put your body at risk of some pretty serious health issues.
  • LisaBrown23
    LisaBrown23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    weightwatchers is the answer
  • Gillian00louise
    Gillian00louise Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers didn't work for me. I've lost more weight using mfp
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Are we talking in circles? You need to rephrase your question.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

To what question? Do you mean that you were told at a WW meeting to eat more?
  • LisaBrown23
    Options
    lost 3lbs so far
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

So I guess you don't need an answer to your question because you've already figured out WeightWatchers is better for you.
  • LisaBrown23
    Options
    its this site im asking about not weightwatchers, however weightwatchers does work if the plans followed, done it years ago and lost 4stone
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    its this site im asking about not weightwatchers, however weightwatchers does work if the plans followed, done it years ago and lost 4stone

Lots of people have successfully lost weight and maintained that loss using this site. What food report are you referring to?
  • TavistockToad
    Options

What????
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling this post is spam.... No real question, just parroting what she heard at a WW meeting.

(Not trashing WW at all. I successfully lost weight on it years ago, but I prefer the flexibility of counting calories instead.)
  • LisaBrown23
    Options
    dont go to meetings
  • planetfatty
    planetfatty Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's spam, I just don't think she realises she needs to elaborate or address specific comments instead of just writing half a sentence and hitting post.

I think she's saying she heard you need to eat more to lose more weight through Weight Watchers, and wants to know if MFP is accurate in terms of calorie allowance?

But I could be wrong, and if I am then God knows what she's on about.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Is English not your first language OP?
  • LisaBrown23
    Options
    cheeky lot on here lol eat more to lose weight is what my food report on here said, maybe because i didnt know how to log it on day one and im not english im scottish
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    cheeky lot on here lol eat more to lose weight is what my food report on here said, maybe because i didnt know how to log it on day one and im not english im scottish

Can you post a screenshot of the "food report" you're referring to? Is it your food diary or something else?