Pity I had no willpower before the wedding!! :(

Options
124»

Replies

• KokowithaK
    KokowithaK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That dress is ridiculously flattering on you! Great work!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look great! We have similar body shapes! I'm losing some of it as i get closer to goal but yes, definitely both have those curves :heart:
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Can I ask, are you a size 14 now? You dont look it

Probably nearer a 16 but because my shape is so curvy I can be anything between a 12 and 20 in different shops...
  • carrieanthony
    carrieanthony Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! First of all, I'm in love with your red hair. Second of all, OMG those curves!!!!! Would LOVE those!!! You look AWESOME!
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Love the shoes
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Girl, you are a sexy kitten, your curves are dangerous! You looked great in the before photos, but your avatar photo is just fantastic. Vavavooom! :)

Thank you!! Such amazing comments! Thank you everyone, really put such a huge smile on my face! Xxx:heart:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    You look great! We have similar body shapes! I'm losing some of it as i get closer to goal but yes, definitely both have those curves :heart:

You look incredible!! What a huge loss!! Beautiful girl!! Xx
  • Skyetropics
    Skyetropics Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh my I have to admit I read your post and looked at your before pictures with a smile on my face thinking not too bad at (sooo hot) and then I saw your progress. WOW, super freakin hot!! The curves, the legs, that bum, all of it!! You truly are a beauty in a red dress. Great job girl :)))
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    Oh my I have to admit I read your post and looked at your before pictures with a smile on my face thinking not too bad at (sooo hot) and then I saw your progress. WOW, super freakin hot!! The curves, the legs, that bum, all of it!! You truly are a beauty in a red dress. Great job girl :)))

Thank you soooo much!!!! Xx
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! It fits you perfectly!! I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say you're a goddess!!:smile:
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    You are all so kind on here, its been a pleasure to revisit these posts and re-read all of your comments <3<3 I feel blessed!!

0z8s08h3alth.jpg

above is the image I have that probably shows me at my heaviest, I was sooooo unhappy.

Now I am getting the muscles as well as the weightloss thats making me love life and love fitness!

aobp0ycbn0io.jpg

Thanks for all your support!!! <3
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You were bigger in the first pics of course but you still rocked that dress because of your awesome shape. However, you look incredible now, like Jessica Rabbit ;)
  • Porcelaine22
    Options
    katkins73 wrote: »
    You were bigger in the first pics of course but you still rocked that dress because of your awesome shape. However, you look incredible now, like Jessica Rabbit ;)

awwww wow! huge compliment <3 thank you Katkins! x

• Porcelaine22
    Options
    leakduh21 wrote: »
    Gorgeous! Amazing progress.

Thank you very much Leakduh!!! <3
  • AlaskanFitnessGal
    Options
    You look amazing! What is the pounds lost between the two photos?
  • cherys
    cherys Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow. My jaw just dropped open that you had made such a difference in only a few weeks. That's the change since 27th December 2014? You look amazing. You have REALLY inspired me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!