Grappling with this as well

Options
So I can't agree that alcohol is disgusting,I guess it's a guy thing. But definitely wouldn't mind cutting down a bit. Say once in a while instead of once a week. It's just a natural fit for the times we go out.. I guess I should contain it ,as opposed to cut it out ..

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    If it's something you really like, plan your calorie budget to allow for it. Just figure out how many drinks you want to be able to have and then set aside calories each day or every couple of days to allow for it. There are plenty of drinks that aren't too bad calorie-wise. Guinness is only 125 per bottle, for example. Of course that can add up if you drink too many :)
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Disgusting? I have 1-2 glasses of wine every night. I had no idea I was so repulsive. :)
  • Neanbean13
    Neanbean13 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    LOL yeah I hear that. I do include it in my calorie count. I either add an extra cardio sesh that week so adds weekly over all calories deficit. Also I try to have light meals during day. If I want to have a few drinks try not eat out if you'd only planned for few drinks. So eat before hand. Have low calorie beers n try drink slowly. Easier said than done lol Once you get the taste... try a water after 2 say..kinda kills the taste addiction
  • xxsplease
    xxsplease Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Lol, I have 1 a most nights too
  • MrCailer
    MrCailer Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mouse_potato - I am coming from the point of view that it is not disgusting, but was following another view.