Looking for running friends

Options
2»

Replies

• superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to get into running and I want to be able to do more of it! Id like to have a group of people who are doing the same for questions and I'd like to see what a runner eats as weird as that may sound.. So anyone feel free to add me!
  • NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sent request! FInished C25K a few months and working on C210K! Would be thrilled to have more running friends!
  • joedfro
    joedfro Posts: 270
    Options
    in for some running friends ! please
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    Would love some more runner friends :-)
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I average about a 9:30/mi (faster on shorter runs/5K) and I'm training for my 4th half. :)
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm not a runner...yet! I want to be, and will have to take it slow as I have asthma so building up endurance will be a bit more challenging for me than some others. I'm determined to do it.

As a skinny kid, I couldn't even run a mile because I had (un-diagnosed) exercised induced asthma but now I have an inhaler (plus over 100 pounds more to drag around!) and I can do this. A few years ago I started and got up to 7/10ths of a mile but then had a knee injury and never got started again. This time, it's gonna happen and I'd love to have all of your support along the way! :)