50 pounds down on my way to 100.

Options
walker1world
walker1world Posts: 259 Member
Hooray!!!!

I have hit the 50 pound mark. I know MFP say 24.9 but I had already started a few months before I started tracking on my fitness pal. Plus I have the issue with the scales differences that I posted about a few weeks ago. Now I have a routine to weighing my self. The time of day the place and my physical condition is relatively controlled. So I am pretty sure that the weight difference is real. The starting weight I am comparing this to is my the weight my doctors office said I was at my last visit in February.

This is one of my celebration milestones o plan to treat it like winning the lotery.... well sort of. Lol

Do you have milestones that you plan to celebrate?

Replies

• jcubedatund
    jcubedatund Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and congrats! I am trying to set small goals for myself and plan to celebrate at each one. Sometimes when you have so far to go it can seem daunting, but breaking it down makes it seem all that more possible. Celebrate and enjoy your progress!
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • anydaynow0786
    anydaynow0786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep going. You're an inspiration. I celebrate with a glass of sparkling water with a slice of lemon in it, and plenty of ice.
  • walker1world
    Options
    Congratulations and keep going. You're an inspiration. I celebrate with a glass of sparkling water with a slice of lemon in it, and plenty of ice.

Thank you, I just my try that.
  • walker1world
    Options
    Awesome job and congrats! I am trying to set small goals for myself and plan to celebrate at each one. Sometimes when you have so far to go it can seem daunting, but breaking it down makes it seem all that more possible. Celebrate and enjoy your progress!

Great words of wisdom I will consider this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!