Quest bars

Options
hellonew2015
hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
Did anyone try this recipe below? I want to try it but good to know if somebody did amd liked it, or did something similar and tasty?

http://www.busybuthealthy.com/homemade-quest-protein-bars/

Replies

• shor0814
    shor0814 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Something I make with Vitafiber.

1 cup rolled oats
    1/2 cup whey protein (I used chocolate)
    6 tbsp peanut butter
    4 tbsp almond milk
    2 tbsp Vitafiber (I have used agave before)
    handfull of raisins, craisins, or fruit of your choice chopped into small pieces

Mix together and press into pan and leave in refrigerator to harden.
    Frosting: 1/2 -3/4 cup Greek yogurt cream cheese, Stevia to tast Mix together adding Stevia to taste

The next time I make these I will use Vitafiber instead if Stevia as an experiment.

• hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    shor0814 wrote: »

1 cup rolled oats
    6 tbsp peanut butter
    4 tbsp almond milk
    handfull of raisins, craisins, or fruit of your choice chopped into small pieces

Frosting: 1/2 -3/4 cup Greek yogurt cream cheese, Stevia to tast Mix together adding Stevia to taste

The next time I make these I will use Vitafiber instead if Stevia as an experiment.

Great! I have been buying Victory bar by Oh yeah cookie dough flavor and they are so tasty but homemade is cleaner. I got to buy the Vitafiber soon! :)
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    shor0814 wrote: »

1 cup rolled oats
    6 tbsp peanut butter
    4 tbsp almond milk

Great! I have been buying Victory bar by Oh yeah cookie dough flavor and they are so tasty but homemade is cleaner. I got to buy the Vitafiber soon! :)

Not necessarily, unless there is some dirt on one of the bars and you wash it off