Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How not to talk to a guy..

tmi_gang
tmi_gang Posts: 781 Member
R.I.P to one of the funniest threads I've been a part of.

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    B) Agreed.
  • tmi_gang
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I'm heart broken... Someday when I'm sitting around with the grandchildren, they'll ask, "Where were you when the How Not To Talk To A Girl thread happened Grandpa?"... and I'll look back fondly and say, "front and centre children, front and centre".

You and me both, brother. You and me both.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    damn i must have missed something!

The best thread in a Long time
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    did it really last a couple of hours? I missed the end of it

but I'm glad I reconnected, well connected with @tmi_gang his messages called out on "that other site" were AMAZING!!! ;)
  • tmi_gang
    synchkat wrote: »

but I'm glad I reconnected, well connected with @tmi_gang his messages called out on "that other site" were AMAZING!!! ;)

Some people just don't appreciate the effort put into an unsolicited D pic.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    tmi_gang wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »

Some people just don't appreciate the effort put into an unsolicited D pic.

it's really an art. Like getting the right angle and lighting. I appreciate your efforts
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    A list of ready made questions which she has armed , cocked and ready to pull the trigger .
    How about chill , relax , act normal and enjoy the date . What a novel concept haha . If a guy says and does the right things , go with it , and forget about what your friends think or what some magazine article says what to do haha
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    I wish someone screen shotted it.
  • tmi_gang
    Glad my perversions could provide so many good people with an hour's worth of entertainment today. I only hope that I can join in the fun from a different perspective next time. Maybe in a couple hours I will take a screen shot of the pest's latest message for all to see... definitely had a nice rack.... ;)

cw39k085d2hp.gif
  • freeforms1979
    freeforms1979 Posts: 46 Member

tmi_gang wrote: »
    Glad my perversions could provide so many good people with an hour's worth of entertainment today. I only hope that I can join in the fun from a different perspective next time. Maybe in a couple hours I will take a screen shot of the pest's latest message for all to see... definitely had a nice rack.... ;)

cw39k085d2hp.gif

that made me LOL all over the place.... ;)
  • JUiCY_KiSS
    JUiCY_KiSS Posts: 8,512 Member
    Please tell me that means laugh out loud :astonished:
  • tmi_gang
    JUiCY_KiSS wrote: »
    Please tell me that means laugh out loud :astonished:

Leaks of lust, maybe!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    I'm so bored now!!! Dang!!!
  • tmi_gang
    I'm so bored now!!! Dang!!!

I know, me too. Dammit
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Seriously my cheeks were hurting from that thread. It was legen....wait for it....dary!!!