New Friends Wanted Still!

Options
I'm having a tough time losing weight and I need fitness friends to help me snap out of having a bad week of over eating and encourage me to keep going. Be cool to make up challenges for each week and not get bored with eating and exercising right. I'm a stay at home mom with a 4 year old girl and a 1 year old boy. Got 2 dogs, I'm an open book. Be cool to have a great team with me on this health journey. ✌

Replies

• fvsmar1124
    fvsmar1124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Faith. Would be happy to be your weight loss buddy. I just got started on July 1st. Lost 5lbs so far. My ultimate goal is to lose 45lbs total. Trying to stay active 5 days a week and stay within may calorie goal daily.
  • ellie_RN
    ellie_RN Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @saraveronica I had a horrible week last week also, lots of binging
  • lcdoglover
    lcdoglover Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a mom too, have a 4 year old. Sending friend requests.
  • NJL2015
    NJL2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello - add me! Recently back to MFP through bad days and good. Love to have some support through the journey and offer the same. 3 kids (13,11,9) and work full time.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey sara....we all have them. After being really good all week, just gained 100 grams. Not alarming but not in the right direction either. Feel free to add me, we can support each other.
  • kaguilar2
    kaguilar2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of a 3 year old and I think we could all use the support
  • katherengomez76
    katherengomez76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have two boys one is 18 and 1 is 10 we could all use the help and keep each other accountable so definitely look me up :-)
  • Ellen1352016
    Ellen1352016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I m Ellen. Would love to be challenged. Having trouble staying focused:)