I want OUT of the "just barely overweight" zone!

Options
katgrz
katgrz Posts: 7 Member
Just introducing myself :flowerforyou:

My name is Katie, I am in my late 20s, and I am looking to become the fitness buff and health nut that I once was. The story of my life can be summed up as: was slightly overweight, go in super shape at one point, lost it and am slightly overweight again. I am tired of being in the zone of being only a little overweight. Overweight is overweight. I want to get lean and strong like I was before. I miss challenging myself physically and that feeling of accomplishment when I would surpass a fitness goal. I also miss the happiness that naturally comes from exercise.

I enjoy running and swimming. I try to do weights, but I need to learn more about lifting.

Anyone else a health nut or a fitness buff on here? Or anyone else looking to lose ~10-15lbs and just get stronger again? I'm looking for some motivating friends.

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie,

I am Kelly. I am 20, 21 in September and I have gone from being the laziest person ever, to having the fitness bug! I am looking to lose around 9lbs more, maybe more, depending on how I feel when I reach my target. I am constantly logging, motivating and could do with some support back!