Motivational Saying for today

Options
Be Positive................
Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense. This day is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterdays....

Replies

• goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this :flowerforyou:
  • deb_137
    deb_137 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I firmly believe that there is NO situation that being positive cannot not improve. A bad work day, diet day, family day, etc. Granted, some situations pose a true challenge to being positive. When I encounter those, I focus on what I can be thankful for. A bad work day - I focus on the fact that I have a job and one that I like. A bad diet day - I did fall short but I focus on the fact that I am acknowledging that and not ignoring it, on the fact that I have the control to make tomorrow better. A bad family day - I focus on the person and not the attitude, argument, etc. I focus on the fact that I am not alone in my life.

Negativity and a bad attitude will drain your energy more than anything. Be positive and it will turn your life around!
    (oh, I'm not preaching here....this is what is I have posted in my undie drawer that I open every morning to remind myself : )

Have a bright and positive day!
    Deb