Back and ready to shed the baby weight

About Me:
I have been with my wonderful Husband for 10 years now. We first started to date in 1998. We now have two children and they are love of our life. Caia is 4 years old and she keeps on our toes and has giving me and my hubby so good lesson on what relay matter in life Caia has been diagnosed with autism and is non verbal. Drystan is one and he's a little daredevil and tornado on legs he definitely keeps us up and moving with the running shoes on at all times.

Why I want to get in shape
We are all done having children now it's time for me to get my body back. I have a lot of stress in my life and I don't want my weight to be a stress factor too. I'm sick and tired of being overweight and over fat I saw a picture of myself in a swimsuit the other day and it scared the living daylights out of me. I also want my children to live a healthy life that if I can't show that example they won't live a health life. I love to fit into my skinny clothes that I have have kept. Also I love shopping so bonus lose weight get new clothes.

Replies