Carb cycling

Options
I am carb cycling and looking for like minded people to journey and journal with! Is that you? Add me

Replies

• amandacowan1978
    amandacowan1978 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it. I've been strength training and tweaking my diet here and there for the last year but I simply cannot seem to drop body fat or the last 10lbs. I've been reading up on it this week while on vaca with my family.

I've messed with macros (iifym) before, but never like this. I'm already used to tracking so I figure this can't be that much more a pain in the *kitten*.

Fitness wise- I've been working with a trainer having come back from a hip injury last summer (2015). For the last 2 months I've also been doing Orangetheory twice a week. So two hours strength training, two sessions Orangetheory. I might do the 4 high carb days followed by two low. Not sure about the 7th day yet.

Am going to 38 in August and have 3 kids. Youngest is 6. I'm in best shape of my life, which I'm grateful for. But I'm ready to step it up, I guess.
  • amandacowan1978
    amandacowan1978 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Guess it didn't like my saying a bad word.. Haha
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it for the first time. I've got a blog with my daily stats going as well. Add me as a friend if you'd like and check out the blog on here. 31 Days of Carb Cycling - My Journey

Good luck!