Feb 12 thru July 12, a weight loss journey with picture...

Options
lostgoals
lostgoals Posts: 57 Member
edited July 2016 in Success Stories
I am not done yet, hell not even close, this is my life. My journey was a long one a rough one and one I will continue forever. I told "Facebook" it has been 6 months because for some randomly weird reason 6 months makes more sense to people when they see the amount of change..
How many times have I been asked "which surgery I did" I cannot count... When someone asks honestly and without wanting to label it I tell them in as much detail as they want up to and including my health, exercise, daily eating etc or to the simple "Eat Less, Move More"....

Oh I feel 10 years melted away, if not more, I am really enjoying waking up now... I want everyone who wants this to have this....

Left Feb Middle April on my 40th birthday and right was today...

gsm757wbw6ha.jpg

Replies

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! How much weight have you lost so far?
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey you have come so far
  • lostgoals
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'll be honest I'm not 100% sure my scale didn't go above 300 but it's over 80 pounds since I hit the 300 mark.
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • momofGD
    momofGD Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    Chris_2013 wrote: »
    Great job! I am down almost 70 since Feb 16th (started at 346). It's a great year for us big boys!

I ate myself into this and I will eat my way out of it LOL Great job keep it up!!! Life gets longer the more we can enjoy it...
  • mila51
    mila51 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job guys!!
  • dannmorris
    dannmorris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    I may not be the best at staying low calorie the next few weeks but my diary is open and I'm always welcoming to new friends! I log every day :) good or bad lol its the only way to stay honest with myself!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing transformation!! You should be very proud of yourself. Glad to know that you feel as good as you look. Thanks for sharing...can't wait to hit that same kind of success!! Very inspiring!! :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    "I want everyone who wants this to have this" - a beautiful message, thank you and fantastic work! You rock!
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great progress, great attitude
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. Like the simplicity of your approach.
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    half the man you were, seriously well done!!!
  • Beagle160
    Beagle160 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great and I'm sure you feel so much better. It takes a lot of determination and self love to get this far. Good for you!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wowza! That is an amazing transformation. Great job!
  • lostgoals
    Options
    Thank you I mean it. It's nice to know it can be done others inspired me cliche but if I can convince only one ... It's a win
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    lostgoals wrote: »
    I am not done yet, hell not even close, this is my life. My journey was a long one a rough one and one I will continue forever. I told "Facebook" it has been 6 months because for some randomly weird reason 6 months makes more sense to people when they see the amount of change..
    How many times have I been asked "which surgery I did" I cannot count... When someone asks honestly and without wanting to label it I tell them in as much detail as they want up to and including my health, exercise, daily eating etc or to the simple "Eat Less, Move More"....

Oh I feel 10 years melted away, if not more, I am really enjoying waking up now... I want everyone who wants this to have this....

Left Feb Middle April on my 40th birthday and right was today...

gsm757wbw6ha.jpg

Wow. You are doing amazing!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!