Slew of NSV!

Options
I (re)started using MFP 45 days ago. I also started using a FitBit Flex on June 5th. I am proud to say that I have tracked every bit of food and exercise over this period and have a slew of NSV to celebrate:

- Reduced my per mile walk/run pace by 2 minutes -- in the heat of summer!
- Dropped two inches and one cup size in my bra -- thank goodness!
- Fit into and look pretty good in a pair of white pants that haven't fit for a few years!
- Folks who don't know I am on a journey to better health have commented on my weight loss
- And my very active, strong and healthy 7-year old son last night called me "Muscle Mom" when he asked to feel my arm muscle.

This definitely is giving me the motivation to keep on moving and getting healthier -- one step at a time!

Replies

• TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your successes, and for the positive, non-scales view of things!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • laurabelle2013
    Options
    That's super. I've been doing MFP for 60 days and using a heart rate monitor when I exercise. My husband said a great quote that just seem to fit this journey
    "that which you measure, you treasure."
    So here's to treasuring our health! e :-)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yay! Happy for you!:drinker:
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Great job :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!