Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi there!!

nooblyknight
nooblyknight Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I signed up for this site a while ago but always just read and never posted. Anyways I'm a 6'4" 25 yr old male and decided the time was now to get back into shape. I started just around november '07 by taking all the junk out of my diet ie. pop, chips, pizza, candies etc. with no exerise. and I lost 8 belt loops... and never weighed myself before that so I have no starting weight. but I got motivated and joined a gym in early february and weighed myself at 313 pounds! and as of right now I have dropped down to 282 pounds! Im really excited about that. My goal for right now is to get to 250 pounds by mid summer and see where i am and then maybe try for 230... alrighty see ya guys and girls around hopefully.

Replies

• I signed up for this site a while ago but always just read and never posted. Anyways I'm a 6'4" 25 yr old male and decided the time was now to get back into shape. I started just around november '07 by taking all the junk out of my diet ie. pop, chips, pizza, candies etc. with no exerise. and I lost 8 belt loops... and never weighed myself before that so I have no starting weight. but I got motivated and joined a gym in early february and weighed myself at 313 pounds! and as of right now I have dropped down to 282 pounds! Im really excited about that. My goal for right now is to get to 250 pounds by mid summer and see where i am and then maybe try for 230... alrighty see ya guys and girls around hopefully.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    wow, congrats on you lose so far:drinker: keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • poubre
    poubre Posts: 32
    My deepest admiration to someone who can completely change their outlook on life. It truly takes strength/courage that only other people who have gone through it understand.

Congrats on your weight loss, and I like your goals. Keep it realistic and you'll keep yourself happy!

Philip
This discussion has been closed.