Project Get it right Get it tight... Young opera singer styl

Options
hi everyone. I am getting the hang to this calorie counter and I have been doin well... All together I have lost 7 pounds. One thing i am very worried about is I have crazy weight fluctuations during the week and it gets me so discouraged. I stay under my calories and excersise like I am suppose to however my numbers stay around the same. For example, I weighed my self this afternoon... and had gained 3 punds dince my last weigh in so i went to my zumba class came home and ate dinner and steped on the scale just because I was curious and I was so disappointed to see the number I started this weight loss journy with... Does anyone have any tips? I am trying to make this a realistic life change and weight loss but its tuff... Im open to any suggestions!

Replies

• fraochin
    fraochin Posts: 48
    Options
    Diva step away from the scales! Our body weight chances daily, even hourly! Particularly us ladies with all our hormones and monthly changes! I weigh myself every second Friday, first thing in the morning and I go by that!

You wlll drive yourself mad getting on and off the scales every day!

Best of luck and well done on the 7lbs x
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Your best bet is to weigh in only once a week and once per day in the morning before you eat. This is when you are your lightest and aren't full of food and sodium bloat! Don't give up, you'll do it!
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    Only weigh yourself once a day! The more you weigh yourself the more you are going to get discouraged. Weigh once a week in the morning! This way when the scale drops, you will be that more motivated to go work out!! Because you know it is really working!