NSV: panties

Options
2»

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yay cute little panties!!!! Nice work :)
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at myself, but I also want a high five. Nothing like a teeny pair of panties to make a gal feel sexy! :blushing:

I feel sexy wearing them too. I'm still not allowed back into the V.S. store in our mall (The restraining order) but I picked up enough stuff to keep me happy for the rest of the year. I love how I look in black lace.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at myself, but I also want a high five. Nothing like a teeny pair of panties to make a gal feel sexy! :blushing:

I feel sexy wearing them too. I'm still not allowed back into the V.S. store in our mall (The restraining order) but I picked up enough stuff to keep me happy for the rest of the year. I love how I look in black lace.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yay! New panties are the best! That's a huge difference too. They're usually not too terribly generous with undies unless they're super stretchy, so you know you've lost BIG! Congrats sexy!
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!