70 pounds in exactly 1 year!

Options
2»

Replies

• Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    wow such dedication and commitment to the new you...you look amazing. Congrats!
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You TRULY look great!! And to think...only SIX pounds more than what you were EIGHTEEN years ago when you got married?!?!?!? A huge accomplishment.

Congrats to you...and a HIGH FIVE!!
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats to you! :)
  • HeatherBetsy
    HeatherBetsy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Well done!
  • k150237
    k150237 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • Jenny_Ren1
    Jenny_Ren1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. We are the same height, I started out about 10 lbs heavier than you, and my goal is also 150. You are now my inspiration!!! :smile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Today marks the 365th day that I have been using myfitnesspal. Today I weighed in at 156 pounds which is exactly 70 pounds lighter than I was when I began my journey! I have a new found love of exercising, boundless energy, and a level of self confidence that I have never felt before. My original goal was 165 pounds, but myfitnesspal has made weight loss so easy, I am now only 6 pounds away from my new goal of 150 pounds (which is what I weighed on my wedding day 18 years ago). I have tried countless other methods of weight loss in the past, but only myfitnesspal has brought me continued success with no plateaus or feelings of deprivation. Thank you, thank you, thank you to the creators of myfitnesspal!!!

Good job!

I need to ask, no plateaus? How did you manage that? I am on my 2nd (or is it my 3rd) and getting from annoyed and losing a bit of hope.
  • familyizzy
    familyizzy Posts: 26
    Options
    Very Inspiring! Congratulations to you and thanks for sharing.
  • kswagz
    kswagz Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for the kind words and continued encouragement. I am not sure how to respond to individual posts, so please don't think that I am ignoring any of you. For the questions about hunger...I am always hungry too. I just make healthier choices and when I want to indulge, I just make sure to exercise to make up for the calories. As for the no plateaus, there may have been one week here or there that the scale didn't seem to move, but the next week it would usually drop twice as much. I definitely include exercise in my daily routine and I try to mix it up often. My favorite calorie busting exercise...hiking! If you haven't tried it, please do!!! I wish you all continued success and my best advice is STICK WITH IT because IT WILL WORK and YOU WILL FEEL GREAT!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!