What a difference 12lbs can make!

Options
Started my weight loss journey on May 21, 2013. As of today, July 11, 2013 I have lost 12lbs totally by eating lean and fresh and occasional trips to the gym for cardio. I had no idea how bad I looked until I saw this picture! Embarrassing!!!

(img)http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/mdozer94/before_zps46a5d343.jpg(/img)
(img)http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r738/mdozer94/after_zps6ab5ced8.jpg(/img)

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    Started my weight loss journey on May 21, 2013. As of today, July 11, 2013 I have lost 12lbs totally by eating lean and fresh and occasional trips to the gym for cardio. I had no idea how bad I looked until I saw this picture! Embarrassing!!!

before_zps46a5d343.jpg
    after_zps6ab5ced8.jpg
  • Rilzy
    Rilzy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work.
  • apriljackss
    apriljackss Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great!

I do wonder though... did you notice your dress is completely see-through in the second pic? You look great so it really doesn't matter. Just weren't sure if you noticed?
  • 360bella
    360bella Posts: 1
    Options
    That's awesome keep up the great work....congratulations again!!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great!

I do wonder though... did you notice your dress is completely see-through in the second pic? You look great so it really doesn't matter. Just weren't sure if you noticed?

Thank you! I dont think it is see-through but may have been lines from where I was sitting. Its a thick material but now I'm concerned and am going to check it out. LOL!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Very nice!

ETA: I don't think it's see-through.
  • qrob81
    qrob81 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've seen the dress in person and it's no where near see through, it's actually a thick dress. Maybe it's just the way the picture was taken idk. But yes you look great!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    What is nice is that you are wearing the same dress in both pictures and it really shows what 12 pounds gone can do for your look. Amazing and wonderful ... and no I don't see through your dress either.
  • laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow that 12 pounds made an amazing difference! Congrats!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What is nice is that you are wearing the same dress in both pictures and it really shows what 12 pounds gone can do for your look. Amazing and wonderful ... and no I don't see through your dress either.

It's probably just the lighting, but in the second picture you can clearly see her underwear. Again, no big deal, you look great! Just thought you should know because a lot of people aren't seeing it.
  • dominiqueruns
    dominiqueruns Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    that's a great idea to show progress early on. those first 12 lbs make a huge difference in how we feel, but it doesn't show the way 40lbs does so a picture in the same outfit is a great motivator!! Congratulations too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!