Finding the Journey to locate ME

Options
qrissi1
qrissi1 Posts: 3 Member
Hi my name is Christine. I have lost about 22 pounds, which are now slowly returning. My goal is to go down not back up. My commitment is to become healthy and prosper in all areas of my life for the year of 2016.

I have joined a weight management class, plan to take educational classes regarding my health issues and just move and live life to it fullest. So here goes my journey to an even better, healthier, ME.

Any support will be greatly appreciated. I have a long, long, long way to go. So don't just read and pass me by, send me some good words of encouragement, tell me about your journey, tips you have learned and I will share with you what I am learning, doing and maybe I will meet some wonderful people like you on my journey. I look forward to hearing from you.

Christine

Replies

• change4char
    change4char Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    My best tip would be to get a food scale to weigh your food and be honest with your calorie intake. Good luck in your journey, and add me if you'd like for support.
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey! I'm still on my own journey, I've maintained 15 lbs down for a while, but still have about 75-80 to go. It sounds like you've got a good plan - keep moving and learning! All I would add is to make sure you've got the nutrition to fuel you on your path. And make sure not to deprive yourself of any one thing for too long... it sometimes (often?) backfires. You can do it!