16 weeks transformation!

Options
dlqo0oplb
dlqo0oplb Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2016 in Success Stories
Hello all,
Just want to share my ~16 weeks transformation (might be 14 not sure). I have lost around 22 lbs in these 2 pictures. (I don't even know where the weight comes from. I guess I was what they call a "skinny fat" person.)
For the past few years, I was lifting on and off, crash dieting, and then binge eating junk food. I never achieved any of my fitness goals, because I always found excuses (working 70+ hours a week, studying, .... etc.) But, NOT THIS TIME!

This might not be the most impressive transformation that you have seen, but I am very proud of myself. I am at my leanest in my entire life. And for the first time, I am consistently logging on MFP and working out for the past few months.
Through the fitness communities (MFP, youtube mostly), I learned how to properly count macros and maintained a caloric deficit.
All I can say that fat loss is a patience game. You might not see results on a daily basis, but when you look back a few months, you will be amazed what you have accomplished.

3 more weeks of cutting and I am starting a reverse diet to lean bulk to gain some muscle mass!
Be back in a few months to update my progress :smile:

(Feel free to ask me any questions/add friends to motivated each other)

rcj0ua0sjib1.png

Replies

• RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Great work bro! Keep going and keep us updated on how gaining size is working.
  • ryanlawrey
    ryanlawrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is your height and weight? How many calories have you been at?
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Doctors hate him Lol J/K I'm VERY impressed! :) I can't wait to see how you shock us next. Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!