Replies

• ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • xinit0
    xinit0 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My bf has one at his place and I am definitely planning on using it whenever I am over!

Why not get your own? It's like $30 on amazon for an Iron Gym Pull Up bar. I have one and I use it often.

Maybe she just wants a reason to visit...
  • ange140986
    ange140986 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited to find this thread! This the start of my second week doing this and I am looking to bring in some exercise this week. I am looking to try and bring something which is manageable and realistic to carry out long term. Some of the ideas on here have been brilliant and I think I will try out some of the fitness videos from fitness blender :)

Let me know how you all get on trying out the new exercises :)

Good luck everyone!! xx
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my must haves: just a pair of 3 pound weights. doesn't sound like much but there are so much you can do with a pair of weights, that's all I really need. I also have a 6 pound medicine ball that I recently got. I love it, and don't ever want to not have it again.

agreed.

if you like to leave the windows open, and you have a drafty house, you can use the weights to hold down papers, and as doorstops.
  • AnnieMitten
    Options
    Hey guys. So a little while back I mentioned this website called Wello. It lets users work out over 2-way live video with professional trainers. I have been using the site for about a week now, and it is incredible! I have lost 4 pounds in the past week! I love the site.

All you need is a webcam and internet and you can workout in real time with a trainer! It is great for anybody interested in getting a professional grade workout from home. If you are interested, here is a link to the homepage: https://www.wello.com/?force_home=1!befit