Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I think Pam saved Eric they wouldn't do my boo like that lol
  • tripledipped13
    tripledipped13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well I was going home to watch the season finally tonight and now I am thinking I may just leave it on the DVR until next season starts......I think I would probably write a very long, ugly, hateful, nasty letter to HBO and the producers if they really killed off Eric!!!!! They already killed one of my favorites this season (why oh why did they have to go and kill Terry??)

With that said my favorites are...ummm....well ALL OF THEM!!
  • kikionna4
    kikionna4 Posts: 308
    Options
    I have read the books first and the first season is the most similar to that book. After that first season they went pretty much balls to the walls with that show. lol. There are slight aspects of the books into the show (not much though). I personally enjoyed the books more than the show, but on a stand alone the show is ok. :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Well I was going home to watch the season finally tonight and now I am thinking I may just leave it on the DVR until next season starts......I think I would probably write a very long, ugly, hateful, nasty letter to HBO and the producers if they really killed off Eric!!!!! They already killed one of my favorites this season (why oh why did they have to go and kill Terry??)

With that said my favorites are...ummm....well ALL OF THEM!!

You know... it's not so much that they killed him off as it was the way they killed him off. The last 15 minutes they spent setting the stage for next season by jumping ahead in the timeline. But they really didn't tell you exactly what happened to Eric or Pam. So they want us to believe that he died, in this stupid stupid way, but then maybe... Pam...

It was a dumb cliff-hanger to end the season on, honestly.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm LOVING this season so far. Couldn't stand how the previous season went. :/ As for Terry... /b!tchcrying :'(((((
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    I have read the books first and the first season is the most similar to that book. After that first season they went pretty much balls to the walls with that show. lol. There are slight aspects of the books into the show (not much though). I personally enjoyed the books more than the show, but on a stand alone the show is ok. :)

^Agree ^

Alcide is still my favorite!! I'd take a werewolf over a vampire anyday... unless they were from Twilight then I would have to pass lol
    edit- Pass on both of them-not a fan of twilight at all....
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Lafayette and Pam are my faves. Sookie gets on my dayum nerves.

There's no way that Eric is gone for good. I bet Pam saves him.

The season finale left something to be desired. Actually, the entire season left a lot to be desired.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Eric & Jason! Love Pam too
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I like Sookie. Just something about a girl who acts all nice and shy and then ends up having threesome.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    do you guys think that Eric met the true death ?? i hope not !! he's the main reason i watch that show !!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Eric & Jason! Love Pam too

ditto :)