1 year progress

Options
hkestner
hkestner Posts: 47 Member
I'm not exactly where I want to be but im getting there. Slow and steady wins the race, right :-) I know my progress is minimal compared to some that I see on here but nevertheless, we all have our own battles and goals so I am pretty proud of how far I have come! I'm on the right in the first pic and in the middle on my recent pic!

1654dcaa-c9e8-4020-85a7-755a261aa04d_zps2c65077e.jpg
2b96d41d-74de-4eb8-82a5-611eab0185d5_zpsa9f3a7cb.jpg

Replies

• arixterkelley
    arixterkelley Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    you should be proud! you look great! I can see the weight loss!
  • jessileak
    jessileak Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    absolutely gorgeous!! i'm proud of you and all your hard work!! great job!
  • MiKiTzLi
    MiKiTzLi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right in saying we all have our own battles and goals. Where you are now is amazing! You should be very proud. Congrats on your success! :)
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you look amazing , how much did you lose total? Great job !! be proud you deserve it !!
  • cassiejames
    Options
    Wow you look Amazing :) Great job!!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • hkestner
    Options
    absolutely gorgeous!! i'm proud of you and all your hard work!! great job!

Thanks Jess, I love having you as a MFP friend. You are always so upbeat and inspiring! Been great traveling this road with ya :-)
  • ashleyhigg396
    Options
    umm, QUIT downplaying your progress! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! congratulations! you should be downright bragging.
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing great!! Try not to compare to others as every journey is different. You look so great!
  • hkestner
    Options
    you look amazing , how much did you lose total? Great job !! be proud you deserve it !!

I honestly can't tell you what I weighed in that picture. I know when I started logging on MFP I had probably lost about 15 pounds beforehand. So I'd say about 45 pounds from then to now.
  • hkestner
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL!!!! I LOVE MFP and when I look at other peoples stories and progress it just makes me so proud to be part of it! I don't ever see myself living without MFP, even when I reach my goal :-)
  • danielleeu
    danielleeu Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You're progress is quite noticable! You maybe don't see it as much since you see yourself every day and don't notice the slight changes from day to day, but they are there (trust all of us telling you cause it's true) and you look great! Way to go!!!!
  • hkestner
    Options
    You're progress is quite noticable! You maybe don't see it as much since you see yourself every day and don't notice the slight changes from day to day, but they are there (trust all of us telling you cause it's true) and you look great! Way to go!!!!
    Thank you! Some days I can be hard on myself but today I came across my "before" pic and had to take a step back at how far I really have come! Seems like when you are "in the moment" it takes forever! But this year has flown by and Im almost half the woman I used to be =-))) I never thought I could count calories but this app makes it sooooo easy! I even log on my bad eating days, just reminds me that im not perfect!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You look great, look at the difference in your face, you look so much younger.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...Each journey is different....Who's to say your journey is not as exciting or good as anyone else! You rock...Done what it takes to get the results..Be proud and keep being an inspiration...You've done that for myself and others today!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow you are beautiful and you look amazing!
  • blueeyez1727
    blueeyez1727 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Your progress is minimal??!! You've made great progress! you look beautiful, before and after. Congrats!
  • Kasmira0004
    Kasmira0004 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You've made fantastic progress and should be super duper proud. Keep it up! You're getting there.
  • ThunderMonkeyy
    Options
    look good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!