Show me your Arms!

Options
chel325
chel325 Posts: 199 Member
Hi everyone.

So I've lost 115lbs so far, with maybe 30 more to go and it seems as if my arms just keep looking worse and worse.

I started with very big arms 2e0ib5x.jpg at 246.

I'm at 130 right now and my arms might be a little smaller but the skin is def saggy and stretched.28cf1oi.jpgo0ng4m.jpg

Do I have any hope on it looking a little better with more weight loss?

Could you show me your before and after of your arms?

This is def my trouble area! First place to gain and last place to lose it seems.

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    You look great! That is an amazing accomplishment so don't focus on one thing that bothers you. You may see improvement over time. It takes a while for the skin to recover. Just keep doing what you're doing and celebrate your success!
  • hthr1969
    hthr1969 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You have beautiful skin tone and your skin looks healthy and smooth!
  • chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Give it time. Are you strength training? If not, that might actually help.

Ahhh you give me hope, yes I strength train, I've been working on arms and developing muscle but I just have so much fat left. I guess I need to keep at it!
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Look at how far you have come! Great job and keep it up. Recommends push ups, planks of all versions, dips and strength training ~ include all versions of front, side and rear arm raises with some barbells or can goods (lol) if you don't have weights. Bicep curls/tri-cep curls, pull ups or even something as simple as arm circles. gt2dd1ym9pn7.jpg
    Enclosed pic and profile pics to share.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I didn't go sleeveless at my highest, and I don't now, either. I've lost 180ish pounds, and I'm 5'10" and currently weigh 204. One pic of my arms before since I really didn't have many. Other pics to show both the good and bad (skin).
    tkvch8rsydvx.png
    arm.png 340.6K
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    By the way, OP, grats on the weight loss. Your muscles look awesome! Just being honest - I think the batwing hang that I have is never going away without surgery, and you're likely in the same boat as me. Your arms don't look bad sleeveless at all, though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!