Need Motivation? Stop on by! :D

Options
timewiz13
timewiz13 Posts: 37 Member
I just realized I posted my thread in the wrong message board... well sort of.

Ok, so I've done this before, and I'm definitely seeing that I should do it again!

For all the new people that feel like they're crap and too scared to add someone, here's what I have to say: Stop it. You're AWESOME! Seriously, you're already making a big step by joining this website and tracking your food! You're a step ahead of people that are just sitting on the couch doing nothing!

So take it one step further. Add people that you find motivating! If you feel I could help, then add me! I'd love to help! But I don't have to be the only one! I'm by no means self-centered like that ;)

So, to anyone that wants to add someone for motivation, encouragement, or just make new friends throughout this journey, then I offer my friendship! (^_^)d

We all need that slight push to making our own personal workout community, and hopefully this helps!

And if you want to follow me on Twitter or Instagram (I'm a decent foodie on instagram, I guess haha), feel free to do so!

Twitter: @kitjainsayswhat
Instagram: @timewiz13

Honestly, this thread is to help those that are worried and are looking for a sign to take the first step. THIS IS THE SIGN. SO TAKE THE FIRST STEP.

You got this. <3