Emotional Workouts

Options
Does anybody cry after they just pushed it to the max during a workout? Tears of joy and meeting a goal...I cannot believe I just finished that high intense workout.

:glasses:

Replies

• Alphastate
    Alphastate Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Can't say I have, but good for you! Keep pushing!
  • JennaBlu
    JennaBlu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOL...thank you!
  • ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I've never cried, but I sometimes squeeze out a tear or two on the last rep of my heaviest working set of bench press.

Great job for you though! Great effort!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me a couple of times, when iv pushed to the limit and just kept going. Its just a release of emotion isn't it! :)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I haven't cried, but the first time I was able to run for 20 minutes straight (it was a HUGE accomplishment for me at the time), I had the biggest smile on my face during the entire cool down walk home. People probably thought I was crazy.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    No. But maybe I haven't pushed it that hard yet. I do love a good angry workout. Like when I go for a run after hubby and I fight. I always come back super happy with myself and we "make up".
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    No. But maybe I haven't pushed it that hard yet. I do love a good angry workout. Like when I go for a run after hubby and I fight. I always come back super happy with myself and we "make up".

On a totally unrelated thought, I want that dog in your profile pic :flowerforyou: I LOVE Shepherds ... so regal and handsome

Anyways, back to the OP's question: I've done it a couple times; most embarrassing time was in high school :blushing: I didn't live that one down for the rest of the year, trust me.